MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of giving meth to an informant is pleading not guilty.
28-year-old Joseph Luna of Mason City is charged with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine for an April 2017 incident where authorities say he provided 13.9 grams of meth to someone who was working with the North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force.
Luna’s trial is scheduled for February 13 in Cerro Gordo County District Court.
Charges of drug possession and gathering where drugs were used had also been filed against Luna in Winnebago County, but court records state those charges were dismissed after it was found the criminal complaints had not been property notarized.
- Not guilty plea in Cerro Gordo County meth case
- Cerro Gordo County warrant cleanup nets another meth arrest
- Plea deal in deadly Cerro Gordo County collision
- Cerro Gordo Co. 'warrant cleanup' results in multiple meth arrests
- Cerro Gordo County reporting multiple cases of the flu
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County