AUSTIN, Minn. – A man accused of sexual contact with a child is pleading not guilty.
Charles Wesley Jones, 38 of Austin, was arrested on April 12 and charged with three counts of 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct. Austin police say a boy under the age of 13 accused Jones of touching his private parts on more than one occasion.
Police say when he was interviewed, Jones denied ever touching the boy and said he never wanted to be left alone with the boy. Jones reportedly told investigators he had been accused of touching other children in the past and that Jones had been sexually abused himself as a child.
He entered not guilty pleas Thursday to all charges and his trial is scheduled to being August 13.
- Not guilty plea in Austin sex abuse case
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Guilty plea in Austin rape case
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in NIACC sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Dodge County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Forest City sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Olmsted County sex abuse case