AUSTIN, Minn. – An accused heroin dealer is pleading not guilty.
Authorities charged Anthony Bynum, 52 of Austin, with 2nd degree drug sales after he was arrested on April 9. Austin police say Bynum sold ½ gram of heroin to a confidential informant in Galloway Park and a search of Bynum’s home found three grams of cocaine and three grams of heroin.
A trial date has not been set. Bynum has three previous drug convictions in Mower County.
- Not guilty plea in Austin heroin deal
- Plea deal in Austin heroin arrest
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Prison for Austin heroin dealer
- Plea deal struck in Austin attempted murder
- Plea deal in major Austin drug bust
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug death
- Guilty plea in Austin sexual misconduct
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Not guilty plea from Austin duo