CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A 100 mile per hour chase through Floyd County is going to trial.
Wayne Cage Watson, 55 of Iowa City, was arrested the evening of February 1 and charged with eluding, OWI-2nd offense, and driving while revoked. The Floyd County Sheriff’s Office says he sped away from deputies and eventually went into a ditch in the 2100 block of 210th Street.
Watson is pleading not guilty and is due to stand trial starting April 18.
- Not guilty plea in 100 mph Floyd County chase
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase
- Plea change in 100 mph chase
- 100 mph chase ends in Floyd County ditch
- Wisconsin man sentenced for 100 mph chase in Floyd County
- Second guilty plea for second 100 mph chase
- Not guilty plea in 130 mph chase
- Trial set for 100 mph pursuit in Floyd County
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack