ROCHESTER, Minn. – An accused car thief is pleading not guilty.
25-year-old Cody James Krismer of Stockton is charged with theft of a motor vehicle, possession of stolen property, and obstructing the legal process. He was arrested September 26, 2017, when Olmsted County sheriff’s deputies found him hiding in a tree line along Highway 63 Northeast. Deputies say they had to shoot Krismer with a taser to get him under control.
His trial is now set for June 25.
- Not guilty plea from accused car thief
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Accused pig thief pleads guilty
- Accused change thief pleads not guilty
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Rochester mail thief takes a plea deal
- Guilty plea in Rochester car chase
- Accused mail thief pleads guilty in Hancock County
- No more time in jail for accused car thief
- Tool thief pleads guilty in Winnebago County