OSAGE, Iowa – A Mitchell County man is pleading not guilty to 3rd degree kidnapping and assault with intent to commit sexual abuse.
Timothy Hines, 43 of Osage, was arrested on April 17. Sheriff’s deputies say he held a 14-year-old girl against her will and attacked her.
No trial date has been set.
- Not guilty plea for kidnapping and assault
- Guilty plea to jail assault
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County kidnapping
- Not guilty plea in Hardin County kidnapping
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bleach assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester sex assault
- Guilty plea in Stewartville domestic assault
- Not guilty plea in the kidnapping and sex assault of three children
- Guilty plea in Mower County kidnap/rape case