NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A trial is set for a North Iowa man facing multiple drug charges.
Brandon Allan Hauge, 39 of Northwood, was arrested September 23 in Worth County. A sheriff’s deputy says Hauge ran away from a traffic stop after the deputy learned there was a felony drug warrant out for Hague’s arrest. He was caught after a foot chase.
Law enforcement says it found about five grams of methamphetamine on Hauge after his arrest.
He pleaded not guilty Monday to possession with intent to deliver meth, possession of marijuana, and failure to affix a drug tax stamp.
His trial is scheduled to begin on December 12.
- Northwood man to stand trial for drug possession
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Drug trial scheduled for Northwood woman
- Former Northwood-Kensett teacher sentenced for drug possession
- Three arrested in Northwood after drug bust
- Drug arrests after Northwood traffic stop
- Rochester man to stand trial for dealing drugs
- Floyd County man to stand trial for drugs
- Mason City man to stand trial on drug charge
- Man to stand trial for drug party in Lake Mills