NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A man accused of stabbing and slashing another man is pleading not guilty.
Trapp Leroy Trotter Jr., 31 of Northwood, is charged with attempted murder, 1st degree burglary, and 4th degree criminal mischief. Law enforcement says Trotter chased and attacked Andrew Nodtvedt of Manly, resulting in Nodtvedt being taken to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa for treatment.
The attack reportedly happened June 2 in Northwood.
Trotter's trial is set to begin on August 1.
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to attempted murder
- Man found guilty of attempted murder for Northwood stabbing
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Mason City meth crime
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Freeborn County assault
- Northwood man pleads guilty to Cerro Gordo Co. drug crime
- Man pleads guilty to meth possession in Northwood
- Man accused of attempted murder pleads guilty to arson
- Northeast Iowa teens plead not guilty to attempted murder
- Woman pleads guilty in Humboldt County attempted murder case