MASON CITY, Iowa – A man authorities say was caught with a “large amount” of methamphetamine is pleading not guilty.
Michael James Anderson, 31 of Northwood, is charged with possession with intent to deliver meth and failure to use a drug tax stamp. He was arrested after being stopped just after midnight on November 11 at 4th Street SW and Indianhead Drive. Law enforcement says he had well over five grams of meth, a scale, and numerous plastic bags.
Anderson demanded a speedy trial and one is scheduled to start on January 8, 2019.
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Mason City meth crime
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads guilty to meth crimes
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to meth crime
- Man pleads guilty to meth possession in Northwood
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Northwood man pleads guilty to Cerro Gordo Co. drug crime
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth, pot crimes