MASON CITY, Iowa - A traffic stop resulted in felony drug charges against a Northwood man after he was allegedly found with what authorities called a "large amount" of methamphetamine.
Michael Anderson, 31, is facing charges for controlled substance violations, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to affix a tax stamp after being stopped at 4th St. and S. Indianhead Dr. on Sunday at 12:21 a.m.
Anderson possessed well over five grams of meth, according to court documents, and had a scale and numerous plastic bags, according to court documents.
- Authorities: Northwood man arrested after being found with 'large amount' of meth in Mason City
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Mason City meth crime
- Authorities arrest man in possession of 'large amount' of meth in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Police: Rochester man arrested and found with large amount of drugs next to child
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Northwood woman sentenced for dealing meth
- Duo arrested with a 'large amount' of methamphetamine
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth