An information technology employee at a northeastern Iowa public school district has been arrested after being accused of having a sexual relationship with a student.
Cedar Rapids television station KCRG says 29-year-old Joshua Brown turned himself in to the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office on Thursday. He’s been charged with four counts of sexual exploitation by a school employee.
Investigators say Brown was a seven-year employee of Starmont Community School District in Arlington and had a two-month sexual relationship with a 16-year-old girl.
A message left Friday for someone listed on a handwritten court document as Brown's attorney was not immediately returned.
- Northeastern Iowa school worker accused of sex with student
- Iowa teacher accused of student sex abuse
- Iowa school nurse accused of having sex with student, 16
- Plow drivers on strike in snowy northeastern Minnesota
- Western Iowa man accused of kidnapping, sex abuse
- NE Iowa man accused of having sex with 13-year-old
- Iowa YMCA administrator accused of child sex abuse
- Iowa district settles lawsuits over students' classroom sex abuse
- Former Iowa teacher gets 6 years in student sex case
- Ex-Iowa teacher convicted in student sex abuse case