DECORAH, Iowa – A northeast Iowa woman is pleading not guilty to hitting and starving her three-year-old daughter.
Monica Flores, 28 of rural Cresco, is charged with child endangerment in Winneshiek County. Authorities say her daughter had “major bruising” to her neck, torso, and legs, and was found to be malnourished. The criminal complaint stated the bruises appeared to come from blows over a length of time.
Flores is now scheduled to stand trial starting on August 29.
- Northeast Iowa woman pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Northeast Iowa man pleads guilty to receiving child porn
- Northeast Iowa man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Dubuque mom pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City grandmother pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City grandma pleads guilty to child endangerment
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to drug crimes and child endangerment
- Woman accused of child endangerment gets probation
- Winnebago Co. woman arrested for child endangerment