DECORAH, Iowa – A man accused of neglecting his mother until she needed medical care is pleading not guilty.
Bradley Dead Eddy, 49 of Decorah, is charged with dependent adult abuse. Authorities say they were contacted on April 1 by the Department of Human Services about a possible situation where an ambulance was called out for an unresponsive female in the 2400 block of Evergreen Road. Investigators say Eddy failed to provide critical care to his mother, resulting in serious injury.
His trial is scheduled to begin on June 19.
- Northeast Iowa man pleads not guilty to neglecting his dependent mother
- Man pleads not guilty in NE Iowa livestock neglect
- Northeast Iowa man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Northeast Iowa man pleads guilty to receiving child porn
- Man pleads not guilty to murder of northeast Iowa baby
- Woman pleads not guilty to neglecting her disabled mother
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Northeast Iowa woman pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Northeast Iowa teens plead not guilty to attempted murder