OELWEIN, Iowa – A Fayette County man is accused of kidnapping and sexually abusing three children.
Roger Allen Kline, 52 of Oelwein, is charged with three counts of 1st degree kidnapping and three counts of 1st degree sexual abuse. He was arrested Friday after a criminal complaint was filed Thursday.
Authorities say between April 4 and April 26 in 2015, Kline took three minor children from their home and put them into a commercial semi-truck he was operating at the time. Court documents state the children were taken to a park area in Oelwein, where they were handcuffed and secured to the inside of the truck while they were sexually abused.
Authorities say all three victims were under the age of 11 when they were abused.
Kline is being held without bond in the Fayette County Jail.
- Northeast Iowa man charged with kidnapping and sex abuse
- Sex abuse sentence in northeast Iowa
- Northeast Iowa man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Iowa man convicted of kidnapping and sex abuse
- Western Iowa man accused of kidnapping, sex abuse
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge
- Not guilty plea in northeast Iowa sex abuse case
- Murder charge filed against northeast Iowa man
- Rochester man convicted of kidnapping and sex abuse
- Sex abuse charge dropped against Decorah man