WAUKON, Iowa – A multi-agency drug investigation ends with a high speed chase and an arrest.
Mason Edwin Lee Frick, 20 of Waukon, was taken into custody Wednesday night after an attempted traffic stop turned into a pursuit that started in Waukon, went through Luana, and ended in Postville. He’s been charged with a felony controlled substance violation, felony eluding, serious misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, and serious misdemeanor driving while revoked. Frick is also accused of numerous traffic offences.
He’s been booked into the Allamakee County Jail.
The traffic stop was the product of an investigation by the North East Iowa Drug Task Force, the Clayton County Sheriff’s Office, the Allamakee County Sheriff’s Office, the Waukon Police Department, the Iowa State Patrol, the Monona Police Department, and the Postville Police Department.
- Northeast Iowa man arrested after high speed chase
- Waterloo man arrested after high-speed chase
- Man sentenced for northeast Iowa chase
- Wanted man arrested in northeast Iowa
- High-speed chase turns fatal on Iowa roadway
- Violent car chase sending northeast Iowa man to prison
- Not guilty plea in high speed chase
- One arrest after high-speed chase in Winneshiek County
- One arrest after high-speed chase in southern Minnesota
- Rochester man gets probation for high speed chase