MASON CITY, Iowa – A Manly woman gets probation for a stolen check.
Emily Elizabeth Buttshaw, 36, was sentenced Monday to five years of probation after pleading guilty to one count of forgery. Authorities say she stole a check from a Mason City business and made it out to herself for $500.
Buttshaw is still scheduled to stand trial on June 27 for possession of methamphetamine in Worth County.
- North Iowa woman sentenced for forgery
- Northeast Iowa woman sentenced for check forgery
- Trial set in North Iowa check forgery
- Albert Lea woman charged with check forgery in North Iowa
- Woman accused of check forgery
- Not guilty plea in North Iowa check forgery
- Central Iowa woman accused of check forgery in Mason City
- NE Iowa woman charged with theft, 10 counts of forgery
- Rochester woman gets probation for check forgery
- Woman sentenced for 3-county chase in north Iowa, southern MN