MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman accused of insurance fraud is pleading not guilty.
Amber Marie Griffin, 34 of Mason City, is charged with four counts of fraudulent insurance claim and one count of 2nd degree theft. Court documents state Griffin submitted phony medical insurance claims and received payouts totaling $9,075 which she did not deserve.
Her trial is due to begin on March 12, 2019.
- North Iowa woman pleads not guilty to insurance fraud
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to insurance fraud
- Mason City woman sentenced for insurance fraud
- North Iowa teen pleads guilty again
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- Freeborn County woman pleads guilty to stalking North Iowa man
- Rose Creek woman pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Three arrested in North Iowa fraud investigation
- North Iowa man sentenced for benefit fraud
- Court docs: Mason City woman accused of insurance fraud, theft