WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Iowa – The Iowa State Patrol said Tuesday that two people in separate vehicles involved in a fatal crash Monday were related.
The Iowa State Patrol said 88-year-old Shirley Schutter was killed when the vehicle she was driving was hit by a Ford F-250.
Authorities said 27-year-old Ethan Schutter, of Lake Mills, was southbound on Highway 69 when Shirley Schutter pulled out from a stop sign on 5th Ave. W. in Leland and was hit by the truck.
According to the Iowa State Patrol, Ethan Schutter is the grandson of Shirley Schutter.
- Update: North Iowa woman killed in Winnebago County crash
- UPDATE: Missing woman located in North Iowa
- No CAFO in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County hosting summer fun
- Prison for Winnebago County man
- Weather update in North Iowa
- Winnebago Co. woman arrested for child endangerment
- Sex abuse case dropped in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Shooting investigation underway in Winnebago County