FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Winnebago County teen accused of a string of burglaries pleads guilty to two of them.
Jordan Lee Meier, 19 of Forest City, entered guilty pleas Tuesday to 2nd and 3rd degree burglary. Law enforcement says he illegally entered several Forest City homes in September and October of 2016 and stole firearms, medication, and cigarettes.
A sentencing date has not been set.
Meier previously pleaded guilty to 2nd degree theft, 2nd degree criminal mischief, and 3rd degree burglary in Worth County. Authorities say he broke into several vehicles in Fertile in May 2017, then stole and crashed a white SUV. He was sentenced to two to three years of probation.
- North Iowa teen pleads guilty again
- Kansas teen pleads guilty to North Iowa assault
- Former North Iowa teen pleads not guilty to sexual extortion.
- North Iowa teen accused of hosting drug party pleads guilty
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Northeast Iowa teens plead not guilty to attempted murder
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to Ames theft