MASON CITY, Iowa – A man arrested during a summer warrant sweep is taking a plea deal.
45-year-old Bradley Anthony of Mason City was one of 11 people picked up in early June. He was charged with 10 crimes related to the possession and sale of drugs. Anthony has now entered guilty pleas to conspiracy to deliver meth, conspiracy to deliver marijuana, and two counts of failure to affix a tax stamp.
No sentencing date has been set.
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Man pleads guilty to crimes in two North Iowa counties
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- North Iowa occupational therapist pleads guilty to federal crimes
- Guilty plea in North Iowa crime spree
- Texas man pleads guilty to Freeborn County drug crime
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drug and assault crimes
- Man pleads guilty to drug crime for a second time