AMES, Iowa – A Mason City man has been sentenced to jail time in central Iowa.
38-year-old Luis Serra pleaded guilty to 3rd degree theft and trespass for an incident on October 4, 2017 in Ames where he was accused of breaking into a residence in the 1300 block of Truman Place and taking cash and a cell phone.
On Thursday, Serra was given a total of 150 days in the Story County Jail, with credit for time already served, and ordered to pay $690 in fines.
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to Ames theft
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- Albert Lea men plead not guilty in North Iowa theft
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to chainsaw theft
- North Iowa teen pleads guilty again
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes