WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – A 61-year-old man suffered serious but non-life threatening injuries after an accident Sunday afternoon.
Lonnie Steenhard, of Cresco, was westbound on Pole Line Rd. on his Honda motorcycle when he lost control and collided with a metal guardrail.
The accident caused Steenhard to be thrown from the motorcycle, authorities said.
He was airlifted to Mayo Clinic.
- North Iowa man airlifted after motorcycle accident
- Sheriff: Charles City man airlifted after NE Iowa motorcycle accident
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident
- Sheriff's Office: NE Iowa boy airlifted after UTV accident
- Rushford man injured in motorcycle accident
- Wells man killed in motorcycle accident
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- 1 transported by Mercy Air Med after north Iowa motorcycle vs. tractor accident
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Deer Vs. Motorcycle Accident Injuries One