CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A man already serving time for one theft is pleading not guilty to another.
Eric John Kruse, 32 of Forest City, is charged with 2nd degree theft in Floyd County. Authorities say he stole a trailer worth $2,000 from a home in Nora Springs on November 14, 2016. A warrant for that charge was served on Kruse Tuesday at the Fort Dodge Correctional Institution.
Kruse is there serving a four year sentence for a Cerro Gordo County conviction on 3rd degree theft and 3rd degree attempted burglary. Law enforcement says he stole another trailer in Mason City on November 14, 2016, which held $4,200 in lawn care equipment.
- North Iowa man accused of stealing another trailer
- Police: Rochester man accused of stealing from trailer court office
- Rochester man accused of stealing motorcycle
- Rochester man accused of stealing a car
- Lake Mills man accused of stealing tools
- Ex-teacher accused of stealing from Iowa Special Olympics fund
- Iowa woman accused of stealing from dependent adults
- Iowa bookkeeper accused of stealing more than $200K from churches
- North Iowa pair accused of more crimes
- North Iowa man accused of molesting girl to stand trial