NORTHWOOD, Iowa – An Worth County attempted murder trial has been moved to Bremer County.
Trapp Leroy Trotter, 31 of Northwood, is accused of stabbing and slashing Andrew Nodtvedt of Manly on June 2. Trotter is pleading not guilty to charges of attempted murder, 1st degree burglary, and 4th degree criminal mischief.
Trotter’s trial was scheduled to start on August 1 in Northwood but has been relocated to Waverly due to pre-trial publicity and moved to September 26.
- Worth County attempted murder trial is on the move
- Trial for Worth County attempted murder is postponed again
- Attempted murder trial delayed in Olmsted County
- Convicted Worth County murderer wants a new trial
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Trial for accused attempted murderer delayed
- Attempted murder trial delayed again in Austin
- North Iowa attempted murder trial is rescheduled
- Attempted murder trial pushed back to December
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case