MASON CITY, Iowa – Flooding has caused roads and businesses to close Friday.
“Just a public service announcement that the Humane Society of North Iowa will be closed today, September 21st, due to flood water related road closure. We plan to be open tomorrow as usual (10:00 am – 4:00 pm) if the river goes down and the road opens back up,” the Human Society said.
The city of Mason City said late Friday morning that "crews have closed Plymouth Road from Woodshire Lane to 280th Street due to flooding. Do not attempt to drive in or near this area."
- Update: Flooding causing Mason City closures, including roads, Human Society
- Flooding causes road closures in Kossuth County
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City
- Bridge closure in Mason City
- Flooding causes road closures in Cerro Gordo County
- UPDATE: Unattended candle caused Mason City fire
- More road closures begin Monday in Mason City
- Mason City, Plymouth Road residents discuss solutions to flooding