ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A man accused of having sexual contact with a minor child is pleading guilty.
Joel Callejas Cantor, 25 of Red Springs, North Carolina, was arrested in July and charged with 1st degree criminal sexual conduct. He entered a plea Monday to a reduced charge of 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct. Cantor’s sentencing is scheduled for December 14.
Court documents state the sexual contact happened on July 20 in Albert Lea and involved a female under the age of 10.
- North Carolina man pleads guilty to Freeborn County sex crime
- Texas man pleads guilty to Freeborn County drug crime
- Owatonna man pleads guilty in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County man pleads guilty to burglary
- Freeborn County woman pleads guilty to stalking North Iowa man
- Lyle man pleads not guilty to North Iowa sex crimes
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Long-time sex crime fugitive pleads guilty
- Man pleads to child sex abuse in Freeborn County
- Man pleads guilty to crimes in two North Iowa counties