WABASHA COUNTY, Minn. – A North Iowa woman is hurt in a two-vehicle crash in southeastern Minnesota.
It happened just before 10 am Tuesday on Highway 42, north of Plainview in Wabasha County. The Minnesota State Patrol says Connie Louise Shimek, 63 of Nora Springs, was driving north and Erick Ivan Loera, 34 of St. Charles, was driving south when they collided.
Shimek, Loera, and a passenger in Loera’s vehicle, Karen Lynne Thrift, 62 of Wabasha, all suffered non-life threatening injuries. Shimek and Thrift were taken to St. Marys Hospital for treatment. The State Patrol says all three were wearing their seat belts.
The Wabasha County Sheriff’s Office, Plainview Fire Department, Wabasha Ambulance, and Mayo Medical all assisted at the scene.
- Nora Springs woman hurt in Minnesota collision
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- One arrested after Nora Springs drug raid
- Historic Nora Springs home being demolished
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- One hurt in Byron collision
- Nora Springs man heading to federal prison for selling meth
- Nora Springs man accused of threats and assault
- Man pleads not guilty in Nora Springs arrest
- 1 person transported after rollover crash in Nora Springs