CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Nora Springs man is pleading not guilty to drug charges filed nearly a year after a search of his home.
Tanner Jay Snow, 23, is accused of possession with intent to deliver marijuana, possession with intent to deliver tramadol, and failure to use a drug tax stamp. Authorities searched his home in July 2018 and said they found 164.18 grams of a substance that appeared to be marijuana.
Lab results confirming that didn’t come back until April and charges were officially filed in June. Snow was finally arrested in August.
- Nora Springs man pleads not guilty to long delayed drug charges
- Man pleads not guilty in Nora Springs arrest
- Man pleads guilty to Nora Springs sex abuse
- One arrested after Nora Springs drug raid
- Guilty plea to child porn possession by Nora Springs man
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Nora Springs man pleads guilty to having over 160 grams of marijuana
- Nora Springs man facing sexual abuse charge in Floyd County
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges
- Sentences handed down for Nora Springs drug raid