MASON CITY, Iowa- In order for nonprofit entities to be successful they’re dependent on unfailing cooperation to ensure both funding and execution.
At a lunch for nonprofits Wednesday Elderbridge’s Agency on Aging, Angie Perez, said her nonprofit is mapping out its first fundraising event. Being among others in the same line of work is giving her the chance to brainstorm how to make it all happen.
“I know there are a lot of long standing fundraisers out there,” she said. “So being able to meet with them and learn how theirs went is important as well as learning from colleagues.”
Elderbridge Agency for Aging Adults will host their first fundraiser at the Surf Ballroom in June.
- Nonprofits teaming up
- Harlem Globetrotters help raise money for area nonprofits
- Nonprofit investigated local rescue and breeding operation dating back to 2017
- Host of area teams ranked in Iowa dual team rankings
- Community emergency response team training
- Baseball team moves practice indoors
- NIACC soccer teams split with Scott CC
- Hy-Vee teaming up with Minnesota Timberwolves
- IA HS Volleyball All-State Teams
- Team spirit keys Mason City Bowling