ROCHESTER, Minn.- Employees at the Home Federal Savings bank went by a non-profits office to surprise them with a $2,000 check.
Eleven non-profits in the Rochester will recieve a two thousand dollar check.
Buff Hennessy is the executive director of The Arc Southeastern Minnesota.
The Arc said it’s a program for developmentally disabilities.
“People with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families will live full and complete lives as valued and engaged members of their communities,” said Hennessy.
She said she was surprised when they dropped the check off.
“Wow...this is a surprise.”
Hennessy said the money will go towards outreach efforts and to educate people about The Arc.
- Non-profit awarded $2,000
- Making local food more profitable
- AP Exclusive: About 2,000 minors separated from families
- 2,000 volunteers needed to search for missing Wisconsin girl
- Med City set to acquire more than 2,000 electric vehicles
- Vaping lung injury cases now top 2,000, CDC says
- Osage school district gives families 2,000 cartons of milk
- Hormel gives out millions in profit sharing
- Rochester Art Center says profits are up
- Mayo joins not-for-profit drug effort