MASON CITY, Iowa – A Waterloo woman gets suspended sentences for dealing drugs in Cerro Gordo County.
Leah Nicole Zweck, 28 of Waterloo, pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine and marijuana with intent to deliver. She was given a total of ten years in prison but that sentence was suspended and Zweck will spend three years on supervised probation.
She was charged in March 2018 after Mason City police accused Zweck of having over a pound of marijuana, more than five grams of meth, two stolen handguns, a large sum of money, drug text messages, and baggies.
- No prison time for convicted Mason City drug dealer
- Rochester drug dealer gets more prison time
- Deadly drug dealer's conviction is upheld
- Federal prison for Rochester drug dealer
- Austin drug dealer going to prison
- Rochester drug dealer sentenced to prison
- Mason City car dealer sentenced for laundering
- Prison for Austin heroin dealer
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Trailer park drug dealer sentenced