ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 90 mile an hour chase results in probation for a Brownsdale man.
Isaac Joseph Cronin, 20, was sentenced Tuesday to four years of supervised probation and must do 105 hours of community work service or pay a $1,050 fine. He was arrested in October 2017 and charged with theft of a motor vehicle and two counts of fleeing a peace officer.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says a deputy saw Cronin driving a stolen pickup truck, which led to a high-speed chase. Cronin eventually abandoned the truck along Weatherhill Road SW and was caught in a wooded area.
He ultimately pleaded guilty to one count of fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle.
- No prison after high-speed pursuit in Olmsted County
- Osage man gets 100 days for high speed pursuit
- Time served for high speed pursuit in Eyota
- High-speed chase sends Fillmore County man to prison
- Differing pleas in Olmsted County pursuit that ended at gunpoint
- Deputy injured after lengthy pursuit in Olmsted County
- Guilty plea in pursuit that injured Olmsted County deputy
- Extra speed enforcement being implemented in Olmsted County
- Speed and intoxication blamed for Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- St, Could man sentenced for drugs and high-speed chase in Olmsted County