MASON CITY, Iowa - The Mason City Police Department responded to a two-vehicle crash Thursday afternoon.
It happened at the intersection of 15th St. SE and S. Pennsylvania Ave. Officers say a vehicle was trying to make a turn when it was rear-ended by the other vehicle.
While an ambulance was dispatched, it is unclear if anyone was transported to the hospital. Police say no one was seriously injured.
- No serious injuries following two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Two vehicles totaled after Mason City crash
- Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Multi-vehicle crash Tuesday in Mason City
- No injuries in Mason City house fire
- Vehicles crash in lane changed for Mason City road construction
- Mason City PD vehicle involved in chain-reaction crash
- Mason City man charged after allegedly crashing vehicle into house
- Five-vehicle collision in Mason City