MASON CITY, Iowa - Newman Catholic honored its longtime coach who is heading to the Hall of Fame.
Mark Bertsch was honored Thursday night during the Knights’ home meet.
One of his former wrestlers, Ryan Behr, had high praise for Bertsch.
“I couldn’t be happier to see my coach get to the pinnacle of his career,” Behr said.
Click on the video tab for more.
- Newman Catholic honors legendary wrestling coach Mark Bertsch
- NIACC remembers legendary coach
- Newman Catholic wrestling team has high expectations, four ranked wrestlers
- SAW: Newman's state wrestling qualifiers
- Newman Catholic runners prep for postseason
- Newman Catholic girls defeat Rockford, 73-56
- Newman Catholic stands tall again as state baseball champions
- Newman Catholic-Starmont game canceled due to injuries
- SAW: Newman's Peyton Olson
- SAW: Newman's Austin Eckenrod