ARLINGTON, Iowa – According to the school website, Starmont’s prep football game Friday against Newman Catholic has been canceled.
“Due to excessive injuries, the homecoming football game has been cancelled,” the school said on its website.
Newman Catholic is 3-1 and Starmont is 0-4. Starmont has been outscored 213-6 in its four games.
- Newman Catholic-Starmont game canceled due to injuries
- Newman football game canceled
- Newman Catholic runners prep for postseason
- Newman Catholic girls defeat Rockford, 73-56
- Newman Catholic's Ringo signs with NIACC
- Newman Catholic stands tall again as state baseball champions
- Newman Catholic wrestling team has high expectations, four ranked wrestlers
- Newman Catholic honors legendary wrestling coach Mark Bertsch
- Newman Catholic students present recommendations from 'walking audit'
- Newman Catholic stays No. 1 in final IHSBCA poll