MANTORVILLE, Minn. – Authorities have released more surveillance video of a fugitive murder suspect.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office says the video of Lois Riess is from the Kum & Go gas station next to the Diamond Jo Casino in Northwood, IA. It shows Riess approaching the cashier, buying a sandwich, and asking for directions south of the state. The video is from March 23, around 6:30 pm.
Investigators believe that Riess drove to a bank in Glenville, MN on that day and cashed over $10,000 in stolen and forged checks from her deceased husband’s account. They also think Riess spent most of that day gambling at the Diamond Jo Casino
Lois Riess is wanted for the murder of her husband, David Riess, in Blooming Prairie on March 23 and is also a suspect in the killing of Pamela Hutchinson in Fort Myers, Florida, on April 9. Lois Riess was last seen driving Hutchinson’s car, a white Acura TL with Florida license plate Y37TAA.
Authorities say Lois Riess is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension Tipline at 1-877-996-6222.
- New video of Minnesota woman wanted for murder
- Man wanted for Illinois murders shoots himself in Minnesota
- Minnesota woman's face is now on a wanted poster
- Woman charged for allegedly harboring wanted SE Minnesota man
- Hearing scheduled for Minnesota woman accused of Florida murder
- Family wants review of Minnesota snowmobile laws
- University of Minnesota wants more local students
- Wanted man arrested in southern Minnesota
- Reward offered in unsolved Minnesota murder
- State trooper shoots woman in northwest Minnesota