CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A new trial has been set in a Floyd County sex abuse case,
61-year-old Douglas K. Lindaman of Charles City was found guilty in June 2016 of 3rd degree sex abuse for a 2011 incident involving a 17-year-old male. That conviction was overturned by the Iowa Supreme Court, however, when it ruled Lindaman should not have been allowed to represent himself at trial.
On Thursday, a re-trial date of February 20, 2018 was set. Lindaman’s second trial will be held in Franklin County.
- New trial date for Doug Lindaman
- Another guilty verdict for Doug Lindaman
- Third sex abuse trial set for Doug Lindaman
- Mistrial declared in Lindaman sex abuse trial
- Lindaman facing charge of tampering with witnesses or jurors
- Trial date set for accused killer
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Trial date set for Mason City shooting
- Trial date set for man accused of murdering son
- Second trial date set in death of Chickasaw County baby