ROCHESTER, Minn.- A billboard along a popular stretch of road in Rochester is gaining a lot of attention for its inspirational message.
Crews installed the billboard Monday showing Minnesota Lynx star Maya Moore recreating Michael Jordan's famous wing pose.
The power of social media is the only reason this sign is in Rochester.
It was originally in the Twin Cities but after a while was take down.
Realtor Kris Lindahl tells KIMT people began tagging him in social media posts, asking him to save the motivational sign.
Lindahl has over 150 billboards signs between the Twin Cities and Rochester.
He tells us it was a no-brainer to resurrect it in hopes that little girls looking at the sign will feel empowered.
“I have an 8 year-old-daughter, and I think it's important. Especially, to see that female leadership,” said Lindahl.
Lindahl says the billboard will be up for one month.
- New inspiring billboard up in Rochester featuring basketball star Maya Moore
- Different court: Former Minnesota Lynx star Maya Moore dedicated to criminal justice
- PETA billboard in Rochester aimed at kids
- "Grossology" exhibit featured at Rochester Public Library
- Controversy brewing over beer billboard
- A feature film making its way to Rochester
- Highlights: Minnesota girl's basketball All-Star game
- Rochester billboard pokes fun at politics to remind people 'we've got it pretty good'
- WNBA star to coach U of M women's basketball
- Byron Bears girl's basketball hopes to replace star seniors