ALBERT LEA, Minn. – Investigators are closing in on what caused the June 10 fire at Pro Trucking in Albert Lea.
The State Fire Marshal’s Office and the insurance investigator say they’ve determined the fire started in one of the semis in the building but they’re still trying to figure out what started it.
Flames and explosions rocked the 7,000 square foot maintenance shop in the 77000 block of 209th Street with fire departments from Albert Lea, Austin, Glenville, Hayward, and Hollendale called in to battle the blaze.
No injuries were reported.
- New info on Pro Trucking fire in Albert Lea
- Investigation underway into Pro Trucking fire in Albert Lea
- Police release more info on Albert Lea armed robbery
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Forklift fire in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Unattended candle causes fire in Albert Lea
- Fire damages house just outside Albert Lea
- Insulation fire damages Albert Lea home Friday
- Albert Lea man sentenced for rifle fire