ROCHESTER, Minn. – There’s a new member of the leadership team at the Boys & Girls Club of Rochester.
Becca Stiles-Nogosek will become the Director of Resource Development on October 24.
“I am thrilled that Becca will be joining our team at Club,” says CEO Chad Campbell. “We have tremendous opportunities in our community and we need someone of her caliber and with her perspective to help lead us into the future. At a time when kids in our community are facing mounting barriers to success, Boys & Girls Club needs to be ready to respond and grow with the community – adding Becca to our team positions us to do just that.”
Stiles-Nogozek most recently served as Development Events Manager for Minnesota Children’s Museum Rochester and has also been involved with the Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce and the Rochester Civic Theatre Company.
“I am thrilled to be joining the talented team at Boys & Girls Club Rochester,” says Stiles-Nogosek. “I look forward to collaborating with my hometown community, as I have throughout my career, serving the kids who need us most with my new Boys & Girls Club team. As our community grows, so do the needs of our community members. I’m fortunate to be in a position to continue to make an impact for youth and families in the Rochester area.”
- New hire at Boys & Girls Club of Rochester
- New CEO named for Boys & Girls Club of Rochester
- AT&T gives $15,000 to Rochester Boys and Girls Club
- Boys & Girls Club of Rochester hosts annual Heroes Breakfast
- Boys and Girls Club of Rochester help children prepare for school
- Woman gets probation after Boys and Girls Club lockdown
- Taking Stock of Boys and Girls Club Heroes
- Rochester will hire fourth police captain
- Rochester mayor addresses hiring diverse police department
- The Rochester Math Club Holds An Event