MASON CITY, Iowa – There’s a new leader of Main Street Mason City.
Emily Ginneberge took over as executive director on November 27.
“I was attracted by the organizations mission to enhance, promote and preserve downtown Mason City as a diverse business, cultural and residential destination for the benefit of the entire community,” Ginneberge said.
Main Street Mason City says Ginneberge was most recently the Clubhouse Manager for the Mason City Country Club and brings more than 10 years of experience in marketing, event management, and business to the position.
“We feel like Emily is a perfect fit for our organization and the downtown business owners. She has a history of working collectively with boards and community members to further organizational goals” said Austin Pehl, Main Street Mason City’s Board President.
“Personally I am very excited about the talent and commitment we have on our board and committees,” says Pehl, “and I feel strongly that Emily will help position us in a way where we can add great value to business owners in the district but also attract North Iowa residents to work and shop in Mason City.”
- New executive director for Main Street Mason City
- Water main break in Mason City
- Main Street Iowa honors go to Mason City, Charles City, and Franklin County
- Gas leak closes Mason City street
- Water valve replacement closing Mason City street
- Executive Director of "Clear Lake" discusses film
- Executive director named for Rochester educational effort
- Streets closed in Mason City due to flooding
- Mason City street crews starting to tackle potholes
- Executive Director: Music Man Square would benefit from River City Renaissance Project