KIMT News 3 - Rochester's Mayo Clinic is one of only a handful of medical facilities offering a new treatment for ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease. There are six locations in the United States testing a new stem cell technology. The treatment is from BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics, and uses a patient's own stem cells. To learn more about it, and additional contact information click here.
- New Treatment for ALS
- Emojis & Cancer Treatment
- Women's treatment center opening in Rochester.
- Minnesota inmates with mental illnesses lack treatment
- McCain's family says he's stopping medical treatment
- Prairie Ridge treatment center celebrates 50th anniversary
- North Iowa MS patient receives 25th treatment and doctors say the treatment is working
- Mercy Heart Health Minute: Heart failure frequency, treatment, fatalities
- Kasson to get millions for treatment plant improvements
- Melania Trump in hospital for treatment of kidney condition