ROCHESTER, Minn.- It’s the 1st private art museum in Rochester opening its doors.
The Charles E. Gagnon museum and Sculpture Garden and it houses sculptures and paintings from the owner Arlyn Gagnon's late husband.
The museum took 30 years to create and it's finally open.
Gagnon hopes this will create a unique art culture in Rochester.
“The community is growing to a point where we can offer more this is one of those offers,” said the owner.
For $12, you can see the sculptures Wednesday through Sunday.
- New Museum in Rochester
- Rochester Children’s Museum unveils its new exhibit
- New children's museum to open
- Innovationology event bringing local businesses together to raise funds for the Rochester Children's Museum
- MacNider Museum to hold Holiday Open House
- Children's museum celebrates National Women's History Month
- Kinney Pioneer Museum celebrates 50 years
- Children's museum coming to downtown Mason City
- Hindu holiday celebration at Minnesota Children's Museum
- National Hobo Museum opened for the season