OSAGE, Iowa – A new county supervisor has been appointed in Mitchell County.
Shannon Paulus had to step down from the 3rd District Supervisor Seat after she was appointed to replace Pamela Meyer as County Treasurer. That position was filled Friday morning when Amanda Adams of Stacyville was picked to replace Paulus.
Adams will serve the 11 months remaining on the current term. The 3rd District seat will be up for election in November.
- New Mitchell County supervisor appointed
- Candidate for Mitchell County Supervisor files complaint
- Mitchell County Board of Supervisors meeting gets heated
- Worth County Supervisors to vote to officially end shared emergency management with Mitchell County
- Mitchell County Special Election Results
- Mitchell County facing doctor shortage
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- Mitchell County kidnapping conviction is upheld
- Deferred judgment in Mitchell County marijuana arrest
- Charge filed in deadly Mitchell County crash