ROCHESTER, Minn. – A new CEO has been named for the Boys & Girls Club of Rochester.
The current Vice President of Community Impact at United Way of Olmsted County, Chad Campbell has accepted the position and will start full-time on May 28.
“We are excited to have a person of Chad’s caliber and skill lead the Club at this time. He will bring tremendous enthusiasm, experience and strategy development to the role,” says Leon Clark, Boys & Girls Club Board President.
Campbell also spent five years as Executive Director of Good Earth Village in Spring Valley.
“I’m thrilled to be joining Boys & Girls Club, an organization with a tremendous reputation in our community,” says Campbell. “I believe so firmly in the work being done to help kids build the solid foundations they need to succeed. The Club is in a fantastic place right now, with opportunities to support kids and advance the mission is so many ways. And it’s an honor to be joining such a dedicated and talented team of professionals.”
- New CEO named for Boys & Girls Club of Rochester
- AT&T gives $15,000 to Rochester Boys and Girls Club
- New hire at Boys & Girls Club of Rochester
- Woman gets probation after Boys and Girls Club lockdown
- New CEO named for Clear Lake Chamber
- The Rochester Math Club Holds An Event
- New CEO named at United Way of North Central Iowa
- Mayo Clinic names its new President and CEO
- Interim police chief named in Rochester
- Franklin named Rochester's new police chief