MASON CITY, Iowa – A new CEO has been named for the United Way of North Central Iowa.
Jen Arends, who has been the organization’s Community Impact Director since 2015, will take over the leadership spot on July 1.
“I am excited and honored to be starting this new chapter as CEO of United Way of North Central Iowa,” says Arends. “I look forward to continuing the work of the United Way of North Central Iowa and to continue to raise much needed funds for our partner agencies, which provide life changing programs and services to the citizens of north central Iowa.”
A search for a new CEO began in May after Jodee O’Brien announced she was leaving to take over the United Way of Williamson County.
Arends is an an active member of the Mason City Sunrise Rotary and received her Master’s in Public Policy at the University of Northern Iowa in 2015.
- New CEO named at United Way of North Central Iowa
- United Way of North Central Iowa kicks off 2019 campaign
- United Way of North Central Iowa kicking off 2018 fundraising campaign
- New CEO named for Clear Lake Chamber
- Measles warning for central Iowa
- North Iowa Bulls claim sixth-straight central division crown
- Winter Weather Advisory for some north-central Iowa counties
- Officials say donated wildlife area thriving in north-central Iowa
- Trained spotters report tornado in north-central Iowa
- Large sink hole closes road in north central Iowa