ROCHESTER, Minn. - Nystrom and Associates held a ribbon cutting ceremony Friday afternoon for their new Rochester location.
The clinic is currently only offering a few programs, such as outpatient mental health services, but will soon be gaining more staff and services.
The new location is Nystrom's 15th clinic in Minnesota. The plan to come to Rochester has been in the works for a while. "We've been working on opening a clinic down in this city for quite a while. For at least a year, year and a half and it's been a process and really the way Rochester's been growing, the hardest part was finding enough space to be able to open a clinic," says Executive Vice President Peter Nystrom.
- New mental health clinic opens in Rochester
- Gov. Walz visits Rochester, talks mental health
- Rochester Public Schools focusing on mental health
- New, bigger VA clinic opening in Rochester
- Addressing student mental health
- Rochester welcomes new VA Clinic
- MCPD receives mental health grant
- Olmsted Medical Center opening new clinic in Rochester
- Open Door Health Clinic has 'Mammogram Party' in Austin
- Mental health 'drop-in center' opens in Hampton