MASON CITY, Iowa – A NIACC volleyball player has caught the attention of the nation, becoming the first-ever First Team volleyball All-American in school history.
Kennedy Meister led the Trojans in 2019 with 581 kills, which tied for first on the school’s all-time hitting list.
The volleyball program has one other All-American to its credit which was Mindy Hunt in 1995.
- NIACC's Meister becomes school's first volleyball first-team all-American
- NIACC's Peka named All-American
- John Marshall's Meister sets new state record
- Highlights from NIACC's volleyball match vs. Southeastern
- NIACC still searching for 1976 volleyball roster
- NIACC's Roberson named NJCAA All-American
- NIACC's Willems achieves All-American status
- NIACC soccer teams split with Scott CC
- NIACC basketball teams continue winning ways
- NIACC volleyball en route to season for the history books