Mason City, Iowa – NIACC president Steve Schulz is staying put.
Schulz, who was a finalist for the president job at Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids, withdrew from their search last week.
Schulz said the reasoning for withdrawing was simple.
NIACC is a “perfect fit for Cathie and I and we are pleased to remain in Mason City,” Schulz said Tuesday.
Schulz was selected as NIACC’s president in October of 2013 and began Dec. 1 of the same year.
According to collegestats.org, Kirkwood is one of Iowa’s largest institutions with more than 21,000 students.
NIACC has just over 4,000 students.
- NIACC president Steve Schulz withdraws from Kirkwood search
- NIACC baseball falls short of Kirkwood
- Top-5 take downs: NIACC notches marquee wins over Kirkwood
- No. 20 NIACC softball splits doubleheader with No. 7 Kirkwood
- NIACC defeats Kirkwood for Region XI title, advances to NJCAA Tournament
- NIACC still searching for 1976 volleyball roster
- NIACC baseball in Wisconsin?!
- NIACC's deceiving record
- NIACC relay breaking records
- NIACC Konigsmark Klassic Highlights