CALEDONIA, Minn. – Two northeast Iowa drivers collided in southeastern Minnesota Tuesday morning.
It happened around 11:11 am in Houston County. The Minnesota State Patrol says 63-year-old James Francis Liddiard of Waukon, IA was driving west on Highway 44 and slowed to turn south onto Highway 76. Liddiard was then hit from behind by the vehicle driven by 44-year-old Adam Eugene Kraus of Decorah, IA.
Liddiard was taken to Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, WI for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.
The Houston Sheriff’s Office and Caledonia Police Department assisted at the scene.
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota
- I-35 crash in Minnesota injures three Iowans
- NE Iowan to be honored 76 years after his death
- CO blamed in NE Minnesota death
- Former Iowan pleads guilty to Minnesota child porn
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man holds gun to woman's head before fleeing into SE Minnesota
- North Iowans receive environmental honors
- 2 injured in NE Iowa rollover crash
- UPDATE: Two North Iowans hurt in Mower County crash.